Meeting & Conference room
It is an ideal private venue that can be tailored to meet the specific requirements of small businesses, community groups and charities needing a first class facility.
Typical uses include interviews, team meetings and training. The room caters for a variety of needs and can be used flexibly to suit group numbers up to 9 (+ tutors) in classroom configuration and up to 24 people in Standard Conference/Auditorium layout.
The venue is generously lit by natural daylight and feature blackout blinds for screenings and presentations and equipped with Wi-Fi, a flip chart & whiteboard, Hi-fi sound system including wireless microphones and a video/computer projector.
Please note that room bookings are not dependent upon Centre opening times. Booking is tailored to meet the expectations of the group hiring the room. Earlier start times and finish times can be accommodated on request.
- Complimentary Cleaning Services
- Conference Furniture – 5 6ft tables, 24 chairs
- Fully carpeted exhibition and conference hall
- In-house floor plan design service
- Hi-fi Multimedia System
- Projector with connection for computer-laptops / HDMI & RGB
- Online booking system
- 24 hour security (Alarms & CCTV)
- Access to Loading Bay
- Vending Coffee Machine onsite (bean to cup)
- General Heating
- Nearby free car park (2 minutes walking distance)